Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited with out prior authorization from AaKanKsha. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by AaKanKshato use any item displayed.
Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not AaKanKsha).
All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- AaKanKsha takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and AaKanKsha has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that AaKanKsha approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of AP.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this site must be terminated immediately.
- AaKanKsha is a registered NGO in Proddutur, Kadapa, A.P (number 60/2015) and registered under 12A & 80G of Income Tax Act, 1961 at Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India